At SingjuPost.com, we accept articles from other sponsored bloggers or from sponsors. These sponsored blog posts/guest posts are paid publications and we accept them if they fulfill our post guidelines.
Read our guidelines mentioned below that must be fulfilled by your blog post to make them eligible for a sponsored post on SingjuPost.com.
- If you want us to publish a post on SingjuPost.com and want a link back to your website, this is termed as advertising and thus it needs sponsorship.
- All the sponsored posts will mention that they are sponsored posts, in accordance with FTC regulations.
- We will accept sponsored posts only when they meet our editorial guidelines.
- The fee charged for a sponsored post is $125. It’s a permanent placement. Currently, we get more than 200K page views per month and we have a strong readership based on organic traffic, direct visitors, social media and email subscribers.
- The post must be a minimum of 1000 words and we reserve the right to edit your post to correct grammar, spelling, and formatting. Posts should be professionally written in proper English to a high school reading level.
- The post should be helpful to our readers and non-promotional in nature. We do allow you to link out to your site or product in both the author byline and a couple of times in the content itself where it feels natural.
- The sponsored post may include at least one high-resolution relevant picture which you must have the right to use, or it must fall under the creative commons category. Same applies to the videos.
- We accept payment only after your post has been approved. You must send your payment before it gets published. Otherwise, your post will be kept as pending. Discounted sponsored posts will be considered for repeated sponsored posts from the same source.
- All sponsored posts must be in accordance with the theme of SingjuPost.com. And, we reserve the final decision to accept or reject a sponsored post.
- Please don’t ask for custom links on keywords and custom anchor texts. It’s strictly against our guidelines.
- Also, it goes without saying that the terms of the partnership must not be disclosed to any third-party. It’s strictly against our policy.
- We reserve the right to take down the sponsored content and take further actions if your product/service violates any copyright or patent.
- We do not possess any relationship with the sponsor and the views expressed in the sponsored posts don’t represent SingjuPost.com.
If you feel that your post meets our editorial guidelines, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.