We are looking for experienced and qualified Editors/Proofreaders who will review Raw Transcripts for grammar and accuracy. These Raw Transcripts are around 90% accurate and you need to edit them to make sure they are 99% or above accurate.
This position is for Freelancers who will be happy to work from their own homes.
Requirements for this position:
- Strong listening skills
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Language skills
- Familiarity with MS Word or similar applications.
- Editing, grammar check, and proofreading skills.
- Must have already transcription software and equipment like Express Scribe and foot pedal etc.
- All of the audios will be one speaker and clear. Audio links will be provided to you.
- You’ll need to do the editing work on the Word doc format that will be provided to you.
- TAT (Turnaround Time) will be 24 hours from the time the audio file and associated Raw Transcript is sent to you.
- Audio files are of varying lengths. Work will be given to you in 60 minutes audio duration. So it will be 3 or 4 different audio files worth of work in one chunk.
Pay rate is Rs. 1000.00 per audio hour of Editing work. Audio hour means 60 minutes of audio.
If you are a transcription specialist with advanced skills and experience, you can apply for a test for this position. Freelancers based in India preferred.
If you would like to join us as Transcript Editor/Proofreader, then please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resumes.