We are looking for experienced and qualified Editors/Proofreaders who will review Raw Transcripts for grammar and accuracy. These Raw Transcripts are around 90% accurate and you need to edit them to make sure they are 99% or above accurate.
This position is for Freelancers who will be happy to work from their own homes.
Requirements for this position:
- Strong listening skills
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Language skills
- Familiarity with MS Word or similar applications.
- Editing, grammar check, and proofreading skills.
- Must have already transcription software and equipment like Express Scribe and foot pedal etc.
- All of the audios will be one speaker and clear. Audios will be provided to you.
- You need to do the editing work only on the Word doc that we provide you.
- TAT (Turnaround Time) will be 24 hours from the time the audio file and associated Raw Transcript is sent to you.
- Audio files are of varying lengths ranging from 10 to 25 minutes long. Work will be given to you in 60 minutes audio duration. So it will be 3 or 4 different audio files worth of work in one chunk.
Starting pay rate is Rs. 420 per audio hour of Editing work. Audio hour means 60 minutes of audio.
If you are a transcription specialist with advanced skills and experience, you can apply for a test for this position. Freelancers based in India preferred.
If you would like to join us as Transcript Editor/Proofreader, then please contact me at email@example.com with your resumes.