Today my daughter, CHANGKHONBI, completes 2 years on this beautiful planet Earth. And it’s been an amazing journey for me too, after all. And I want to jot down a few thoughts for her on this auspicious day, so that when she grows old enough some day, she’ll be able to read it for herself.
O Dear, Born of my blood, It’s your 2 years on Earth. Today I share the truths of life That you’ll heed to as you grow Be like a Candle That lights the Darkness Be like a Tree That grows tall, yet so humbled Love like an Ocean That knows no boundaries Don’t postpone your Happiness It’s right here and now. Trust your voice inside It’s who you really are. Problems will follow like a shadow Know that every night has its dawn. Don’t consider yourself small Because you’re always bigger inside. Don’t waste your time comparing Because you’re unique and special. Build your inner world a beautiful place Everything else in life is secondary. Smile as often as you can It’s the doorway to happiness. This world is a beautiful place And it always will be. At the end of the day, Be able to say -- Life is beautiful.
- Future by Design: Embracing Longpath Thinking for a Sustainable Tomorrow – An Essay
- Millennials at the Crossroads: Navigating Parenting, Technology, and Environmental Challenges in an Age of Impatience – An Essay
- Playing for the Long Haul: Rethinking Leadership in Simon Sinek’s Infinite Game – An Essay
- Steve Jobs’ Speech at Stanford: Igniting Curiosity, Embracing Passion, and Defying Conformity – An Essay
- Cultural Awareness in a Globalized World: How Culture Shapes Behaviors and Bridges Differences – An Essay